Friday, January 20, 2012

Day II - Blog Challenge


Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

There’s a Marilyn Manson song, This Is The New Shit, with a lyric saying “Everything has been said before. There's nothing left to say anymore”. That’s how I was feeling when I started to blog. It’s draining to hear the same things over and over again. People close to me tend to have hook words or little quips that are funny the first couple times but after 100 I’m burnt out. I’m not exempt from it either; I am human, it happens. So my state of mind was ‘Why write anything? Someone out there has probably said everything that’s on my mind already. At this point it’s all just jibber jabber.’ And there it was. Jibber Jabber. 

And just for Shits & Giggles. Here's a picture of a candle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment