Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haunted Times

One of the events this year at MCC was a guest lecture from Paranormal Investigator Christopher Moon. He had come last year around the same time, my friend April and I attended the lecture. I gotta say, I liked last year better.
Maybe that's because it was held in a better spot last year. Maybe getting soaked by the typhoon that night left me more concerned with not sticking to things than the lecture. The Q&A portion would have been painful under normal circumstances but my feet were muddy and I'm guessing my sighs and ughs weren't in my indoor voice. It's aggravating in any situation where someone won't shut up with the dumb questions and holds the whole night up. It was a good night though, I love events like that and April surprising me by coming out didn't hurt.
If you want to know more about Chris Moon, here's his website.



No comments:

Post a Comment